Tuesday, September 8, 2009

"'Burailion' Red!" or "I dream of heroes"


Last night I had a dream, in which I came into possession of a decoder ring. However, it matched up catchphrases in addition/instead of keycodes. As I examined the ring, I saw that one of the movable options was "'Burailion' Red!"

Needless to say, this stopped me dead in my tracks. I then spent the rest of my dream trying to get in touch with NCSoft or someone from Paragon Studios, so that I could collect my royalties.

Good times.


<---Original outfit, sans Piston Boots

1 comment:

The Devil Himself said...

Hey This is Devil your friend and guild leader. No sign or word from you in months, so I thought I would post on your blog and hopefully raise you and find out if your ok or not. I see that you have posted on your blog long since we have seen you, so at least we know your alive. Please rejoin the guild, and use our new vent info in the announcements to drop in at your convenience, and let us know how your doing, and that your ok. I hope and pray that this comment finds you well. Your friend Greg aka Devil