Thursday, September 3, 2009

Battle Suit Justice Burailion


An insane anime mecha, Burailion has almost no IOs slotted up, but is still one of my favorite characters. I went Invulnerability/Energy Melee because I wanted him to be a PvP character, but interest in him PvPing gave way to mild RPing with him.
This isn't his original outfit, but it's my current favorite (mainly because most of the pieces didn't exist when I stopped playing). It's a combination of Cyborg (arms, legs, shoulders, belt, hat, face plate, and chest plate), Enforcer (gauntlets, chin piece), and Techbot pieces (torso and head), with Piston Boots tossed in for good measure.
I'll be adding some binds and macros to him later, fleshing out the whole deluded crazy robot angle. Such catchphrases to be added:
  • "Burning finger!"
  • "Battle Suit Justice beatdown!"
  • "I've seen this episode; it's the one where I kick your ass!"
  • "Last time on Battle Suit Justice Burailion: I was awesome!"
  • "Battle Suit Justice Burailion has high insurance premiums."
  • "You are a fly in the soup of justice!"
That last one seems more in the vein of what the Tick would scream out, but you get the idea.

No comments: